Secret Spitfire film will be showing at Southampton and Reading Showcase Cinemas this Saturday 2nd December. These events have been driven by public support and demand to see the film in their own areas just as it happened in Trowbridge and Salisbury. Southampton was the birth place of the Spitfire as well as being a centre for secret factories along with Reading, Salisbury and Trowbridge. Due to high demand the film is now going into its 4th week at Salisbury Odeon and will be going onto its 2nd week at Trowbridge Odeon . Thank you everyone for the great support.
- Charity screening of Secret Spitfires to help village hall
- SECRET SPITFIRES Director’s Cut film is released for Independent Cinemas and Your Local Events!
- Ray Winstone Talks About The Secret Spitfires Documentary Feature
- Machine Gun shooting at Castle Street Salisbury
- They built Spitfires right in the centre of Salisbury